分娩计划是很有用的，不管医院或者Midwife是否要求妈妈写‘分娩计划Birth Plan’，而且由于真正的生产过程，不一定会严格按照我们的‘分娩计划Birth Plan’实施。但是我仍然强烈建议准妈妈们能写一份‘分娩计划 BIRTH PLAN’，因为写这份计划会让你对未来的生产过程有个大致的思考和心理准备，比如你想顺产还是剖腹产，生产期间出现情况后你想怎么处理等等，写好以后最好能让你先生也提前仔细阅读，以免临了再商议；在有需要的时候，可以作为你的代言人发声。
I am Chinese (PR visa) and my husband xx is Italian & British. We work together, our business is related to art and education.
1. 自然分娩/顺产（请进行尽可能少的产程干预，不要打无痛分娩的针）Natural birth (better no epidurals)
2. 清晰的沟通（请与我和家属商讨后,再进行产程干预或剖腹手术） CLEAR communication (no intervention or C‐section without first discussing with us)
3. 耐心（请尊重我自己的身体节奏）Patience (let my body work at its own pace)
1. 陪伴：希望待产和生产的整个过程中, 我的丈夫都在身边陪伴。 I would like my husband to be present in the labour and delivery rooms at all times
2. 月嫂：待产和生产的整个过程中,我的月嫂可以留在产房内或产房门外。My maternity nanny is allowed to stay in or right outside labour and delivery room at all times
3.安静：我希望尽可能的保持周围安静。 I would like the environment to be kept as quiet as possible.
待产时 DURING LABOUR
1. Kindly be patient
2. 活动：我希望在待产期间能走来走去，随意改变姿势 .就算胎水已经破了，我还是想继续走来走去，一直到开始生产。 I would like to be able to walk around and change position at will before labour, even if waters have already broke.
3. 饮食：我希望能在待产的第一阶段自己进一些流食 。 I wish to be able to consume fluids or ally throughout the first stage of labour.
4. 药物过敏：如果需要打点滴，请注意我对青霉素，红霉素和螺旋霉素过敏。我也许对其他一些药物也过敏，请随时观察。If the doctor thinks that I need injections, please note that I am allergic to penicillin, erythromycin and spiramycin. I maybe also am allergic to some other medicines which I have not discovered, please kindly check.
5. 打针：我的血管很细，如果需要打针或者抽血，请务必用蝴蝶针。My veins are small. Please kindly use baby-needles/butterfly needles for injections if needed.
1. 我不希望人工破膜，除非胎儿的情况需要内部监护。 I do not wish to have the amniotic membrane ruptured artificially unless signs of fetal distress require internal monitoring. They will hopefully not have to do this, but they said that sometimes it is necessary to speed things along if the baby is in distress.
2. 如果我的产程需要加速，我希望在使用催产素或其他医学加速手段或人工破膜之前，允许尝试改变体位和其他自然的方法(如走路，刺激乳头) . If my labor needs augmentation, I would prefer to be allowed to try changing positions and other natural methods (walking, nipple stimulation) before pitocin or other medical augmentation methods or artificial rupture of membranes are administered.
麻醉、止痛 ANESTHESIA/PAIN MEDICATION
1. I wouldn't like to take epidurals unless I require so, or if medically unavoidably necessary.
1. 我想呼吸和使劲把孩子生出来，我不希望我的孩子以任何方式拉出来 I want to breathe and push my baby out, better not to use tools unless it's really necessary.
2.我希望允许我选择体位来生产，包括蹲坐式，支撑蹲坐式，用手和膝盖式。 I would like to be allowed to choose the position in which I give birth, including squatting, a supported squat, a hands-and-knees position.
万一紧急情况生产时 IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY DURING THE BIRTH
1. 剖腹产 C-SECTION
2. 除非是绝对的需要，我想尽量避免剖宫产。 Unless absolutely necessary, I would like to avoid a Caesarean.
3. 如果剖宫产是指征是明显的，我愿意被完全告知并参与决定。If a Caesarean delivery is required, I would like to be fully informed and to participate in the decision making process.
1. 除非是情况紧急危及孩子的安全，我不希望侧切。 I would prefer not to have an episiotomy unless absolutely required for the baby's safety.
2. 比起侧切我更希望自然的撕裂。I would rather tear than have an episiotomy.
分娩后IMMEDIATELY AFTER DELIVERY
1. 如果有可能，我希望孩子一出生就马上开始母乳喂养。 If possible, I would like to breastfeed the baby immediately after birth.
2. 我希望在胎盘排出和缝合时我能够抱着孩子。 I would like to hold the baby while I deliver the placenta and any tissue repairs are made.
1. 我希望拍摄待产和生产照片。 I would like to take photographs of the baby after birth, taken by my husband or myself.